October 4-5, 2013
9am – 7pm on Friday; 9am – noon on Saturday
The Children’s Closet is a consignment sale of quality, gently-used children’s clothing and equipment for preemie through middle school age. Consignors recieve 80% of their sales; after the expenses are paid from the remaining 20%, proceeds are passed on to local women and children’s agencies. In the past, we’ve given to CSADV, Women Aware and the Siouxland Food Bank. Special guests shoppers are clients of local agencies, who are invited to “Shop First”, before the sale opens to the public.
The sale is open twice a year. The fall sale is the first weekend in October; the spring sale date fluctuates due to Easter. Click here to learn more about the Children’s Closet and why it may be a place for you to shop – or sell.