Children’s Closet

Children’s Closet, October 6th & 7th, 2017

9am – 7pm on Friday; 9am – noon on Saturday

The Children’s Closet is a consignment sale of quality, gently-used children’s clothing and equipment for preemie through middle school age.  Consignors recieve 80% of their sales; after the expenses are paid from the remaining 20%, proceeds are passed on to local women and children’s agencies.  In the past, we’ve given to CSADV, Women Aware, Community Action Agency and the Siouxland Food Bank.  Special guests shoppers are clients of local agencies, who are invited to “Shop First”, before the sale opens to the public.

Thinking about selling?  More info and answers can be found here.